Cash on Delivery (COD) is one of the payment methods available at Trivado® where the customer can pay for the product upon receiving the order.
How to choose COD as your payment method upon making an order on Trivado®:
- Log into our website, and choose the desired product, then tap Add To Cart.
- Tap the Proceed to Checkout icon to be directed to the form where you can fill in your shipping information.
- If you need to edit the items in your Cart, tap View Cart.
- Tap Next to choose your Payment Method, then select Cash on Delivery.
- Tap Next again to complete your order and place your Discount Codes and Reward Points.
- Tap Place Order Now to complete your purchase.
- After that, one of our customer service representatives will call you to confirm your order. Once it is confirmed, the product will be shipped to you.
- Once you receive the order, you will pay for the order at your doorstep as soon as you receive it.
Terms and conditions:
You must read the below terms and conditions before choosing (COD) as your payment method at Trivado®:
- Your order’s grand total must not exceed 15,000 EGP.
- We only accept cash payments; other methods such as checks or credit cards will not be accepted and you will not receive your order.
- If you would like to use your credit card to pay or to install, click here to learn more about our payment methods.
- If you refuse to receive your order for any reason, or are unable to pay for the order upon receiving it, this could lead to you losing your right to use COD as a payment method again on our Trivado website and your account may also be deleted.
- Trivado® will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of Egypt.
- Multiple transactions may result in multiple postings to the cardholder’s monthly statement.
- We offer free shipping on all orders.
- Shipping takes from 3-5 business days.
- It takes 48 hours for orders to be ready for shipment.